“It is rare today to find someone so thorough.”“I highly recommend Julie as an editor, with no reservations. She has edited business proposals for me, and has caught my grammatical inconsistencies and offered good alternatives, without being obtrusive."
— Rod Stevens, Principal, Business Street
Business and Corporate Communications
My goal on every project is to help clients build credibility and a trustworthy relationship with their stakeholders by ensuring a company's written communication reflects the same high quality they put into their products and services.
Despite best intentions and regardless of skills, workplace realities often challenge a company's ability to produce their own high-quality written materials.
Business owners, managers, and staff often have many different responsibilities, leaving little time for editing or crafting meticulous written material.
Staff may be experts in their fields, but not in grammar, punctuation, or effective and engaging writing techniques.
- Correspondence or content may be written by several different employees or teams, resulting in inconsistent writing styles and voice.
I can help produce material that is:
- Typo and error-free
- Professional and streamlined
- Clear, concise, and consistently styled
- Aligned with your company or agency's unique message, voice, or brand
- Delivered by your deadline
Some of my specialties include:
- Listening carefully to my clients' needs and goals
- Transforming complex prose into “plain language”
- Facilitating and embedding “story” into business communications
- Considering purpose, audience, stakeholders, and context
Contact me today to discuss how I can help your business communicate clearly and effectively.
blog posts • board bios • brochures • case studies • corporate and nonprofit stories • ebooks • email • fact sheets • government agencies • nonprofit organizations • internal and employee communication • intranet • legal briefs • marketing materials • newsletters • press releases • profiles • reports • requests for proposals • speeches • training materials • website content • white papers • and much more!