“Julie is an astute and intuitive editor.”
"She’s helped me transform several nonfiction articles, online content, and short prose. She completes projects within our agreed upon timeframe, and I always appreciate her tactful and collaborative style. I highly recommend her."
— Rebecca Lacko (Laclaire), author of Radio Head
Web Content Editing
Experts, including Google, say that high-quality content is paramount to attracting both humans and search engines, and once attracted, a website has mere seconds to prove a business's credibility and engage customers. However, most business owners, managers, and staff are too busy creating quality products or services to fine-tune the content on their company's website.
I can help produce website content that is:
- Free of spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors
- Engaging, relevant, and valuable to visitors
- Aligned with your brand
- Optimized for search engines and target audiences
- Influential in converting visitors into customers
Whatever level of editing services your website content may need to retain its high-quality status — from strong, tailored writing, to basic copyediting or proofreading — I can help.
Some of my specialties include:
- Spotting typos and errors
- Helping clients determine their target audience
- Following Google’s Webmaster Guidelines for creating valuable content
- Crafting compelling language that will improve conversion rates
- Streamlining content for consistency
- Weaving keywords into text to improve SEO
- Creating effective meta tags to improve Google search results
- Following or creating in-house style guides
Contact me today to discuss how I can help optimize your website's content.
bios and profiles • blog posts • ebooks • government and nonprofit websites • internet and intranet • newsletters • web content • white papers • and much more!